Julia, this is such a darling container! What a great idea to use as a gathering gift. Glad you could join us on H2H this week :o)
Wow! Great way to show the versatility of our paper and stamp sets. You came up with such a sweet project. Thanks for playing along with us at H2H!
What a really cute container
Oooooh! What a great idea... I use Crystal Light too. I'm going to save my next container and see how I can vamp it up. Thanks for joining us this week at H2H!
Sweet! (No pun intended) What a perfect re-use for this container, and so pretty! Thanks for joining us at H2H!
Great idea. Very pretty
Very cute and very creative. Thanks for sharing it with us at H2H! *Ü*
Julia, this is such a darling container! What a great idea to use as a gathering gift. Glad you could join us on H2H this week :o)
ReplyDeleteWow! Great way to show the versatility of our paper and stamp sets. You came up with such a sweet project. Thanks for playing along with us at H2H!
ReplyDeleteWhat a really cute container
ReplyDeleteOooooh! What a great idea... I use Crystal Light too. I'm going to save my next container and see how I can vamp it up. Thanks for joining us this week at H2H!
ReplyDeleteSweet! (No pun intended) What a perfect re-use for this container, and so pretty! Thanks for joining us at H2H!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea. Very pretty
ReplyDeleteVery cute and very creative. Thanks for sharing it with us at H2H! *Ü*
ReplyDelete