This comment has been removed by the author.
Ugh....sorry about the deleted post. :-( What the orginal post said was: Nice job, Julia!! I love how you shaded the cut-out with the sentinent on it (did you use chalk, or sponge on ink?). :-) Thank you for playing along with us at H2H this week!!
Great job combining challenges! I love the soft pastel colors of our card. Thanks for participating with us at H2H!
Oh so pretty! I really like how you combined the two challenges to make one lovely card! Thanks for playing at H2H!
Lovely card!! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteUgh....sorry about the deleted post. :-( What the orginal post said was: Nice job, Julia!! I love how you shaded the cut-out with the sentinent on it (did you use chalk, or sponge on ink?). :-) Thank you for playing along with us at H2H this week!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job combining challenges! I love the soft pastel colors of our card. Thanks for participating with us at H2H!
ReplyDeleteOh so pretty! I really like how you combined the two challenges to make one lovely card! Thanks for playing at H2H!
ReplyDeleteLovely card!! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!
ReplyDelete